Back to Basics IC10901 Vanilla Ice Cream Mix With Vanilla Flavor
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Back to Basics IC10901 mix has all the ingredients to make vanilla ice cream using an ice cream maker. Simply add milk to the Back to Basics ice cream mix to make 2 quarts of fresh vanilla ice cream.
Ice Cream Maker
The Back to Basics IC10901 works with any ice cream maker brand or style. Use a modern electric ice cream machine, a traditional hand-crank ice cream maker, or any ice cream maker you have at home.
All that you provide is milk to the Back to Basics vanilla ice cream mix, there is no need to purchase sugar, flavors, or eggs.
Since the Back to Basics ice cream mix doesn't need refrigeration, you can buy in bulk for future ice cream making.
The Back to Basics IC10901 ice cream mix provides a blank palette for your ice cream confections. Add candies, chopped nuts, fruits, or cookies to make a customized ice cream flavor.
- Model: IC10901
- UPC: 018579109017
- Product Type: Vanilla Ice Cream Mix
- Product Dimensions: L: 0.50" x W: 5.00" x H: 8.00"
- Product Weight: 0.65 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal mix for making 2 quarts of vanilla ice cream just add milk
- Compatible With: Any ice cream maker
- Usage: Add milk to make 2 quarts of vanilla ice cream
- Includes: Vanilla mix
- Add any toppings or mix-ins to customize the flavor, including nuts, candies, fruit, or cookies
- Add milk to the packet in an ice cream maker to make homemade ice cream
- Requires no refrigeration, so stock up!
- Simply add milk to make 2 quarts of tasty vanilla ice cream
- Use with any type of ice cream maker, from electric machines to old-fashioned hand crank models
- Make your own ice cream parlor sundae from the vanilla ice cream