Back to Basics IC10801 4 Quart Wooden Bucket Ice Cream Maker
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Bring back family traditions and create new ones with the Back to Basics IC10801 4 Quart wooden bucket ice cream maker! Enjoy a mid-summer's day at the park, the beach, or at home in your own backyard with this easily portable design. Ice cream is kept at an optimal 10° F temperature while churning for faster, more delicious results!
The Back to Basics IC10801 4 Quart wooden bucket ice cream maker features a 6-fin paddle to efficiently churn air into the ice cream for soft serve results, while the paddle also serves to break nuts, fruit, cookies, and much more into the mixture!
Forget all about the tedium of hand churning ice cream, the Back to Basics ice cream maker machine has a powerful motor that turns at 60 rmp so you don't have to endure the brunt work while enjoying home-made results.
Ideal for enjoying with family and friends, the Back to Basics IC10801 4 Quart wooden bucket ice cream maker has a large 4 quart capacity. The paddle and canister remove and can be easily stored in the freezer for later!
For a touch of deep-rooted tradition, this homemade ice cream maker has a solid Fir wood bucket to hold the ice and rock salt while churning, all the while giving you the nostalgic feeling of your childhood.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: IC10801
- UPC: 018579108010
- Product Type: 4 Quart Wooden Bucket Ice Cream Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.70" x W: 14.10" x H: 19.40"
- Product Weight: 14.40 lbs.
- Product Color: Brown
- Application: For making home made ice cream
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 120 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Finish: Brown
- Capacity: 4 quarts
- Operating Time: 30-40 minutes for 4 quarts
- Product Construction: Wood , Aluminum
- Usage: Ice cream
- Control Type: Electronic
- Motor Speed: 90 RPM
- Requires Pre-Freezing: No
- Number of Freezer Bowls: 1
- Removable Freezer Bowl: Yes
- Canister Cover: Yes
- Clear Canister Cover: No
- Built-In Compressor: No
- Built-In Freezer: No
- Automatic Timer: No
- Included Accessories: Recipes
- 6 fin paddle whips air into the mixture for creamy soft serve ice cream at home!
- A 90 rpm motor crushes fruit, candy, or any treat into the ice cream, mixing well
- All parts come apart for fast and easy cleaning after eating!
- Beautiful wooden design is paired with aluminum to produce frosty results faster
- Enjoy fresh churned ice cream in 40 minutes or less!
- Large 4 quart capacity is ideal for large families or for storing ice cream for later