ClimateRight iAirQ600W Room HEPA Air Purifier
- 3 fan settings, quiet design
- Covers 600 sq. feet
- HEPA filter and ionizer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
iAirQ Multi-Stage Portable Room Air Purifiers
ClimateRight offers a stylish solution to improving your home or office's air quality with their revolutionary IQAir filtration technology. These room air purifiers are elegantly designed and compact, easily allowing its owners to move the unit any place that needs fresher, cleaner air. Tested to filter out 99.7 percent of all particles down to 0.003 microns, the iAirQ line of air purifiers uses advanced technology and premium quality filters to sanitize and rid the room of:
- Allergies and asthma
- Bacteria and viruses
- Mold and pollen
- Pet dander
- Chemicals and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
The iAirQ Room Filters use a 110 volt plug-in power connection and 83 watts of power. It has 3 fan speeds, electronic controls, a built-in timer, and operates efficiently and quietly. They are easy to clean and require no installation; just plug in the unit and its included filters, then you are ready to cleanse the room of odor and air pollutants.
ClimateRight iAirQ600W Room HEPA Air Purifier
The iAirQ600W is a compact model designed for commercial use. This air filter can accommodate indoor room sizes up to 600 square feet, making it ideal for children's rooms, smoking rooms, hospital rooms, or anybody looking to breathe easier. The iAirQ600W contains hardware constructed out of stainless steel enclosed in a plastic white colored case in front of a black body. It is designed to be resistant to mildew, odor, and rust in order to provide a long, productive operating life.
The 5-Stage Multi-Filter Air Purifying System
ClimateRight iAir600W is equipped with advanced technology and premium filters to produce superior air quality. It uses a highly effective 5-stage multi-filter filtration system to trap particles of all sizes and eliminate odors and harmful pollutants:
- The first stage employs a pre-filter to trap large particles in the air to keep them from clogging the other filters. You can think of the pre-filter as the first level of defense against contaminated air.
- The second stage uses the HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter to remove 99.97 percent of particles like dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander, and germs from the air. These particles can typically be as small as 0.3 microns and are difficult to catch with ordinary air filters.
- The third stage passes the HEPA filtered air through a modified activated carbon filter to absorb 95 percent of chemicals and gases like formaldehyde, as well as effectively removing VOCs like methyl benzene and dimethyl-benzene, which are compounds commonly found in cleaning solvents.
- The fourth stage mixes a titanium dioxide filter with a UV lamp to kill the additional bacteria and germs that are now clinging on to life after the previous stages.
- The fifth stage passes the clean air through an intelligent sensor to notify you when the filters need to be cleaned or replaced. The sensor is an added measure to ensure that your iAir600W is working at optimal levels and providing the cleanest air for you and your family and friends.
The ClimateRight iAirQ600W includes several other features like:
- 2-prong power cord
- 70-inch power cord
- Particle sensor
- Deodorization with 98 percent removal after 3 hours
- 30-46 dB noise level
- 254 micron UV lamp--lasts 8,000 hours
The ClimateRight air purifier also includes 4 filters and a use and care guide.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: iAirQ600W
- UPC: 862752000093
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.60" x W: 7.60" x H: 24.20"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Commercial HEPA air purifier
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Coverage Area: 600
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Ionizer , Pre-Filter , UV
- Air Flow: 160 CFM
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke , VOCs , Dust , Pollen
- Watts: 83 watts
- Amps: .53 amps
- Noise Level: 30 dB, 30 db
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 6 months
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Ionizer: Yes
- UV Sterilization: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: Yes
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: Yes
- Suitable for Medical Applications: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 98 percent odor removal after 3 hours
- 99.97 percent particle removal
- Built-in timer
- Covers 600 square feet room size
- Good for hypoallergenic
- Includes: pre-filer, carbon filter, HEPA filter, Ti02 filter
- Mildew, Odor, and rust resistant
- Portable and quiet design
- Uses 110 volts and 83 watts
- UV 254 micron and Ionizer