- Q & A
Airborne particles are a potential source of infections in hospitals and other medical facilities, and the CDC has stressed the importance of evaluating medical facilities for these types of particulates in order to ensure the safety of both healthcare workers and patients. Thankfully, the Airpura I-600 is specially designed for use in healthcare clinics, institutions, or any area up to 2000 square feet.
The I-600 (Cream) provides air changes every 30 minutes and utilizes over 100 square feet of HEPA to provide large scale particle filtration. The vacuumable pre-filter traps larger particulates, while the large, 3" deep HEPA filter traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, making this air purifier ideal for isolation and particle abatement. Because the I-600 weighs less than 30 lbs and has lockable casters, the unit can be easily moved from room to room.
In addition, with 560 CFM, the Airpura I-600 (Cream) offers more CFM than any other home unit available. A variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration, and the unit's design allows for simple and direct internal airflow while avoiding the problems of turbulence, inefficiency, and noise associated with more convoluted system.
As well, optional accessories such as a UV germicidal lamp, HI-C carbon weave, and negative air accessories provide for even greater protection from pollutants, and also enables you to quickly create an isolation area if needed.
Choose the Airpura I-600 (Cream) for safe, hospital-grade air filtration technology.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: I600-CRM
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 35.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Cream
- Application: Purifies the air in rooms and areas up to 2,000 square feet
- Warranty: 5 years for parts; 10 years for labor
- Coverage Area: 2000
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 560 CFM
- Voltage: volts, 220 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Mold , Pet Dander
- Watts: watts, 120 watts
- Noise Level: dB, 62.3 dB
- Certifications: ETL , UL
- Housing Material: Steel
- Number of Fan Speeds: 2
- HEPA Filter: Yes
- HEPA Filter Size: 40 square feet
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 5 years
- Activated Carbon Filter: No
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer : No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: No
- Reusable Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Compact size: 22" high and 15" wide
- Felt gaskets and steel housing prevents off-gassing
- Hospital Grade HEPA filter - over 100 square feet of filtration surface
- More CFM than any other home unit available
- Optional UV germicidal lamp for antigens and pathogens
- Purifiers large areas up to 2000 square feet