Honeywell HZ-817 2-in-1 Low Profile Whole Room Space Heater
- Features Digital LED Lights that Accurately Indicate Room Temperature and Desired Temperature
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Digital LED Lights
The Honeywell HZ-817 low profile space heater features digital LED lights that accurately indicate room temperature and desired temperature.
3 Heat Settings
The HZ-817 whole room space heater has 3 heat settings that provide "Just Right" comfort.
2-in-1 Heat Options
The 2-in-1 heat options let you choose from silent, consistent Convection Heating or fan-forced Quick Heat.
SafeGuard Alert Badge
The HZ-817 comes complete with a SafeGuard Alert Badge that warns you if the grille is hot.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HZ-817
- UPC: 092926108175
- Product Type: 2-in-1 Low Profile Whole Room Space Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.23" x W: 6.69" x H: 29.76"
- Product Weight: 11.73 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Provides energy savings, excellent safety features, and the ability to control your comfort at a reasonable price
- Type: Baseboard Heater , Space Heater
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Method: Convection , Fan-Forced
- Heating Capacity: 5280 BTUs
- Finish: Black
- Construction: Plastic
- Hardwired: No
- Plug Type: Grounded 3-Prong
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: No
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet
- Portable: Yes
- Features digital LED lights that accurately indicate room temperature and desired temperature
- Features EnergySmart Technology that uses energy wisely to self regulate electricity flow based on temperature for precise, intelligent comfort
- Has 3 heat settings that provide "Just Right" comfort
- The 2-in-1 heat options let you choose from silent, consistent Convection Heating or fan-forced Quick Heat
- Provides energy savings, excellent safety features and the ability to control your comfort at a reasonable price
Customers Also Viewed
from Philadelphia, PA, USA
from Trenton, MI, USA
from Redwood City, CA
from Houston, TX
from Ohio, NE, USA
from Laguna Hills, CA
from Orinda, CA
from Albany, NY
from Toms River, NJ
from Middletown, NY
from Belleville, IL