Honeywell HZ-709 Electric Oil Filled Digital Radiator Heater With 3 Heat Settings
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Honeywell HZ-709 electric oil filled digital radiator heater provides energy savings, excellent safety features, and long-lasting performance for your home. This powerful electric heater is made of heavy-gauge steel and has a durable, rust-free enamel finish.
The Honeywell HZ-709 electric oil filled digital radiator heater provides silent, whole room convection heating for ultimate comfort.
Easy to Use Controls
Change between 3 energy-efficient heat settings with the electronic controls, or use the adjustable thermostat for personalized comfort.
The Honeywell HZ-709 electric oil filled digital radiator heater features tip over safety protection and an overheat protection device.
Set the adjustable timer of the Honeywell HZ-709 to automatically turn off your unit at your convenience, up to 12 hours ahead of time.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HZ-709
- UPC: 092926346041
- Product Type: Electric Oil Filled Digital Radiator Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.50" x W: 15.00" x H: 25.00"
- Product Weight: 30.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: For silent, clean, and even heating in your home
- Warranty: 3-year limited
- Type: Space Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Space Heater Type: Oil-Filled Radiator
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Number of Heat Settings: 3
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Tip Over Switch: Yes
- Power Indicator Light: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 12 hr
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- 1-12 hour auto-off timer
- 7-fin electric heater, oil never needs refilling or replacement
- Front-mounted cord wrap for convenient off season cord storage
- Luggage style handle and easy-glide casters make it easy to move from room to room
- Overheat protection device for your safety
- Silent, even convection heating