Honeywell HZ-617 2-in-1 Low Profile Whole Room Space Heater with Tip Over Safety
(click to enlarge)
- Offers an Auto Off Hi-Limit Switch and a Back-Up Thermal Circuit Breaker to Prevent Shortages and Overflow
- Read More...
The Honeywell HZ-617 low profile space heater features a 2-in-1 design that combines a traditional baseboard-style convection heater and a heater fan.
Tip Over Safety Protection
The HZ-617 whole room space heater automatically shuts off the heating element if the heater is not in an upright position.
Auto-Off Hi-Limit Switch
This electric heater features an auto-off hi-limit switch that turns the unit off if the internal temperature exceeds normal operating temperatures.
SafeGuard Alert Badge
This space heater comes complete with a SafeGuard Alert Badge that warns you if the grille is hot.
Back-Up Thermal Circuit Breaker
The HZ-617 has a back-up thermal circuit breaker that prevents shortages and overflows of electric current.
- Model: HZ-617
- Product Type: 2-in-1 Low Profile Whole Room Space Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.00" x W: 27.00" x H: 11.50"
- Product Weight: 9.20 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Designed to safely warm up an entire room
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Method: Convection , Fan-Forced
- Heating Capacity: 5280 BTUs
- Finish: Black
- Construction: Plastic
- Hardwired: No
- Plug Type: Grounded 3-Prong
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: No
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet
- Portable: Yes
- A back-up thermal circuit breaker prevents shortages and overflows of electric current
- Comes complete with a SafeGuard Alert Badge that warns you if the grille is hot
- Features a Quick Heat option for immediate personal warmth
- Features an auto-off hi-limit switch that turns the unit off if the internal temperature exceeds normal operating temperatures
- Has a low profile, compact baseboard design
- Includes easy to use controls with enhanced safety features
from Los Angeles
from Jacksonville, FL
from Newton, MA
from Fountain Valley, CA
from Durham, NC