Honeywell HZ-338 Oscillating Digital Ceramic Space Heater With 10-Hour Timer
- Features Adjustable Thermostat and 2 Heat Settings
- Read More...
The Honeywell HZ-338 digital ceramic space heater is a compact and portable unit that oscillates to distribute heat to a wider area. Look forward to some serious heating from a discrete and compact heater!
Set the adjustable thermostat of your Honeywell HZ-338 digital ceramic space heater in 1 degree increments for precise heating and personalized comfort.
Easy to Transport
The Honeywell HZ-338 digital ceramic space heater is lightweight and compact, and has a recessed carrying grip so you can transport your heater to whatever room you want.
It's easy to adjust the electronic controls featuring a large easy to read display. Quickly set the programmable timer for up to 10 hours, and view the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
The Honeywell HZ-338 is made of flame resistant plastic, has a motor thermal cut off fuse, a back-up thermal circuit breaker, and will shut off automatically if your unit starts to overheat.
- Model: HZ-338
- Product Type: Oscillating Digital Ceramic Space Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.50" x W: 7.50" x H: 13.50"
- Product Weight: 6.10 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Precise warming for any room
- Type: Space
- Warranty: 3-year limited
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Space Heater Type: Ceramic
- Heating Method: Convection
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Power Indicator Light: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Oscillation: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 10 hr
- LCD Screen: Yes
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Auto-off hi-limit switch prevents overheating
- Convenient timer can be set for 1-10 hour automatic shut-off
- Flame resistant plastic for added safety
- Large and easy to read electronic display
- Oscillates so unit distributes heat evenly
- Thermostat can be adjusted in 1 degree increments for precise heating