Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- 750W Heats up to 75 Sq. Ft.
- Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- L: 34.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater
If you need powerful heating in your home, the Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater is the best way to get it. It's provides efficienct, supplemental heating, with a low surface temperature that makes it safe to use in any room in your home. The white powder coat finish complements any decor and is highly durable, resisting the dents and scratches that come with normal wear and tear.
The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater features a hydronic heating element. It is immersed in a heat-transfer liquid and sealed in a copper tube. It's large diameter lets it transfers heat evenly across the length of the heater to ensure the room warms evenly. It also retains heat, continuing to radiate low level heat even after the heater has been turned off, which helps the room stay warm longer. The heating element is protected by a steeel frame and steel louvers that are held securely in place and provide steady air flow out into the room.
Special Features of the Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater
- Quiet Operation
- Primary/Supplemental Heating
- Great for New Construction
- Gentle Efficient Heating
- Easy to Install
- Measures L: 34.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
Easy to Install
Baseboard heaters do not have to be difficult or complicated in order to enjoy the heat they provide. The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater comes with pre-notched guide marks that tell you were to position the screws and make it easy to attach to the wall. The Q-Mark HBB750 is hardwired into your home's electrical supply. The connection is easy to make, but a qualified professional is recommended if you don't have much experience working with electical wiring. The heater's measurements are L: 34.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75" and it extends from the wall 2.90".
The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater is a popular choice in apartments, condos, single family homes and new construction homes due to the beautiful and durable white powder coated finish. The sleek and modern design is durable and scratch resistant and will provide you with powerful heating anywhere it is installed.
Low Surface Temperature
If you have pets or kids in the house then you want to be sure that you choose a heating source that is safe. The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater will not accidentally hurt pets or kids because it offers a low surface temperature so that you can enjoy powerful worry free use when it is needed.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HBB750
- UPC: 685360035819
- Product Type: Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 34.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Ideal for heating small areas and rooms up to 75 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor; 10 years heating elements
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 75 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 750 watts
- Amps: 6.3 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 2560 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- Enjoy even warmth with the large heating fins on this quality baseboard heating unit
- Enjoy low operating temperatures for safety when you choose this powerful baseboard heater
- Measures L: 34.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75" and extends from the wall 2.90"
- The heater is hardwired into your home's electrical system, so no cords are required
- The hydronic heating element heats the room evenly and efficiently.
- The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater features steel louvers
- The stylish finish makes this electric baseboard heater great for any location