Dayva HS041HBH-N-3 Premiere Natural Gas Patio Heater
- Q & A
Entertain and relax in your outdoor living space four seasons long with the Dayva HS041HBH-N-3 Premiere natural gas patio heater! Built to thrive in harsh outdoor environments, this unit is construction from heavy gauge steel for ultra-durability in heat, rain, and humidity. Push button electronic ignition makes starting fast and simple!
The Dayva HS041HBH-N-3 Premiere natural gas patio heater has a latched cabinet built to perfectly conceal the natural gas or propane tank from view, enhancing the appeal of your patio, porch, or deck!
For your peace of mind and to protect your home from fire hazards, the Premiere patio heater has an internal automatic safety low BTU pilot control that also reduces the amount of wasted fuel, as well as tilt-over protection.
Fight off wind chill and enjoy cozy warmth whenever and wherever you need it! The unit has hidden wheel for easy mobility and enhanced aesthetic appeal!
Sit back and relax in a full 12 foot circle of heat with the Dayva HS041HBH-N-3 Premiere natural gas patio heater! Ideal for individual or group space heating, the unit has a 40,000 BTU output!
- Model: HS041HBH-N-3
- UPC: 720716003736
- Product Type: Premiere Natural Gas Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.00" x W: 34.00" x H: 91.00"
- Product Weight: 69.00 lbs.
- Application: For outdoor patio, deck, and open balcony heating!
- Type: Patio Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Propane , Natural Gas
- Coverage Area: 20 square feet
- Certifications: CSA
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Steel
- Heating Capacity: 40000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Approximate Consumption Rate: 8 hours/LPG tank
- Ignition Type: Ultra-flow pilot and continuous spark ignition
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- A full 40,000 BTU heat output covers an area of 20 feet!
- Beautiful powder coated finish is both durable and stylish!
- Enjoy being in your outdoor living space all year long with ultra-durable stainless steel construction
- For added style and safety, the unit has a latched cabinet to conceal LP tanks from view!
- Safety tilt feature is CSA certifed for added safety you can count on!