Dayva HS041HBH-3 Premiere Propane Patio Heater
(click to enlarge)
- Features a Hidden Latched Cabinet to Hide the Gas Supply and Push Button Electron Ignition for Easy Start Up
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Heat up the night and keep your outdoor entertainment season going all year long with the Dayva HS041HBH-3 Premiere propane patio heater! Available in four attractive finishes, the unit is a sleek, stylish, and functional addition to your patio, pool deck, garden, or yard! The unit operates on either natural gas or propane and is CSA certified for safe use!
The Dayva HS041HBH-3 Premiere propane patio heater has concealed wheels for easy mobility and a latched cabinet to hide the gas or propane supply from view, enhancing the look and appeal of your outdoor living space!
For your safety and protection, the unit offers dual safety controls to prevent the possibility of fire hazards. A low BTU safety pilot control also saves fuel while a safety tilt feature offers tilt-over protection.
Enjoy entertaining your guests or relaxing in your garden during the fall, winter, and spring with a powerful 40,000 BTU heat output that projects a full 20-foot diameter of warmth!
Built to Last
Built for years of reliable and durable service in harsh outdoor environments, the Dayva HS041HBH-3 Premiere propane patio heater has a heavy gauge steel construction and beautiful powder coated finish with commercial grade stainless steel!
- Model: HS041HBH-3
- Product Type: Premiere Propane Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.00" x W: 34.00" x H: 91.00"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Hammered Black
- Application: For outdoor patio, deck, and garden heating!
- Type: Patio
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 20 square feet
- Certifications: CSA
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Steel
- Heating Capacity: 40000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Approximate Consumption Rate: 8 hours/LPG tank
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- Enjoy warm and comfort wherever you need it in your outdoor space with concealed wheels
- For extra protection against fire hazard the unit has a low BTU safety pilot control
- Heat a full 20-foot diamter with 40,000 BTU's of powerful warmth!
- Powder-coated finish and stainless steel construction provide ultra-durable protection against the elements!
- Safety tilt-over protection is built into the unit for your peace of mind
- Unit runs on either propane or natural gas for added ease of operation