Amba HS-20 Jeeves H Straight Electric Towel Warmer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Amba HS-20 Jeeves H straight electric towel warmer features 7 straight bars for a straight line look. It holds large and small towels on these ideally spaced bars. The HS-20 Jeeves H straight electric towel warmer features 100% high quality stainless steel construction and is available in polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze and white finishes.
Provides Warmth and Prevents Microorganism Growth
The Amba HS-20 Jeeves H straight electric towel warmer dries towels and keeps bathrooms warm and mildew free.
The HS-20 Jeeves H straight electric towel warmer features a versatile design appropriate for pools, saunas, spas, boats, kitchens and mudrooms.
Minimal Energy Consumption
This electric towel warmer is designed to consume minimal energy -- operation starts at 60 watts.
The Amba HS-20 Jeeves H features an internal thermostat and a thermal cutout device to keep you safe.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HS-20
- Product Type: Jeeves H Straight Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.50" x W: 20.50" x H: 18.00"
- Product Weight: 12.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Ideal for keeping towels warm and dry in areas such as bathrooms, pools, saunas and kitchens
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 80 watts
- Amps: 0.75 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 7
- Average Temperature Range: 145-154 ° F
- Safety Cutout Temperature: 158 ° F
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- By keeping towels warm and dry, it reduces the size of laundry loads and saves water
- Can be used residentially and for commercial-grade operations
- For safety and energy saving purposes, includes an internal thermostat and a thermal cutout
- Prevents must and odor from permeating the material of bathrobes and towels
- To prevent harm to the environment, it is made of recyclable and reusable materials
- Ensures operation free from dangerous malfunction with UL safety certification