Honeywell HS-1665 5-Speed White Pedestal Fan with QuietSet Control
- Offers Oscillation for Wisespread Cooling and a Handy Remote Control
- Read More...
Enjoy great cooling and aeration with the Honeywell HS-1665 5-speed white pedestal fan. You'll love superior reliability and effectiveness with this choice! It's guaranteed to meet your needs.
The Honeywell HS-1665 5-speed white pedestal fan offers a compact build in a pedestal design that fits in small spaces easily. No matter what size your home or apartment is it'll fit in virtually any corner.
This fan stands secure. The Honeywell HS-1665 5-speed white pedestal fan features a strong, study base that resists tipping. It's an added benefit that provides extra safety.
5 Speed Cooling
Enjoy custom comfort with the Honeywell HS-1665 pedestal fan. This option offers 5 fan speeds to meet your needs. If you need a little or a lot of cooling and ventilation, this fan is the best choice!
Benefit from widespread cooling and aeration! This pedestal fan oscillates, reaching all corners of the room and successfully eliminating hot spots.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HS-1665
- UPC: 092926116651
- Product Type: 5-Speed White Pedestal Fan
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to cool and venitlate indoor areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Oscillation: Yes
- Certifications: ETL
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 5
- Motor Type: Ultra-quiet
- Remote Control: Yes
- Control Type: LED
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 1, 2, 4, 8 hours
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Adjustable height for targeted airflow
- Auto shut off timer is cost effective
- Eliminates hot spots with ease
- Great cooling and ventilation for optimal results
- Lightweight and compact design makes placement easy
- No tools required for assembly so anyone can set it up