- Q & A
The American Comfort HS-1300 Heat Storm outdoor infrared heater provides instant heat to various outdoor environments including patios, decks, hot tub and BBQ areas, garages, warehouses and workshops. It only weighs 7 lbs, so it can easily be mounted to a wall or attached to a stand, providing warmth wherever it may be desired. The HS-1300 Heat Storm outdoor infrared heater is designed to function in all types of weather -- it features the highest weatherproof rating possible (IP65).
Doesn't Pollute the Air
The American Comfort HS-1300 Heat Storm outdoor infrared heater doesn't pollute the air with CO2 like propane heaters that burn fossil fuels.
Requires No Maintenance
The HS-1300 Heat Storm outdoor infrared heater features no moving parts and no need for fuel storage, eliminating the need for maintenance.
This electric infrared heater has no dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install -- just plug in and enjoy.
The American Comfort HS-1300 Heat Storm heats silently because there is no running fan or motor.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HS-1300
- Product Type: Heat Storm Outdoor Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.00" x W: 18.00" x H: 4.00"
- Product Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Provides instant, safe and clean heat to various outdoor areas
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Space Heater
- Coverage Area: 650 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1300 watts
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Heating Method: Radiant
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Fan Only Function: No
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Tip Over Switch: No
- Power Indicator Light: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Oscillation: No
- Remote Control: No
- Timer: No
- Filter: No
- Air Purification: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Designed to provide clean, safe and instant heat to many outdoor environments
- Features the highest weatherproof rating possible (IP65) to increase durability
- Isn't affected by adverse weather or conditions such as wind, snow, rain or dust
- More environmentally friendly than other forms of traditional heating because there are no combustible tanks, no flame, no plumbing and no fossil fuels
- Perfect for workshops, warehouses, garages, hot tub and BBQ areas, decks and patios
- Provides warmth wherever it may be desired because its lightweight design can easily be mounted to a wall or attached to a stand