Hydromist HMI-3005-8 Orange Extreme 30" Misting Fan Pump Unit
- Can support more satellites
- Handles to help guide the unit where you need it
- Reduces ambient temperature considerably
- Q & A
Hydromist Professional Misting Fan
The Hydromist HMI-3005-8 pump misting fan is one of the most effective and efficient misting fans available. The pump is the driving force of the system. The pump runs independently with or without satellites.
30" Fan Head
The Hydromist HMI-3005-8 cools outdoor areas by reducing the ambient temperature by up to 25°F. Using high pressure to create a fine misting vapor or fog through evaporation, this unit is effective even in direct sunlight.
This unit is durable and versatile. It's especially useful at event venues, weddings, festivals, work shops, garages and more. Commercial grade casters, accessible handle for maneuverability, and steel design with heavy duty powder coat finish makes this unit a great outdoor option.
Special Features Include
- 1 fan speed
- Cools 12000 cubic feet of air per minute
- 30" fan head
- Includes 8 nozzles
Without taking up much floor space, this unit keeps areas cool and comfortable. High velocity airflow and evaporative cooling technology cools up 12000 cubic feet of air per minute.
This misting fan includes an innovative impeller nozzle that makes use of water under high pressure to create an ultra fine vaor that cools the air. Using the natural evaporation process, this unit is eco-friendly. It doesn't require any more energy than 2 light bulbs.
The Hydromist HMI-3005-8 misting fan includes all the components you need for easy setup and near immediate cooling. This purchase includes a 30" single speed oscillating fan, 8 misting nozzles, and simple controls
- Model: HMI-3005-8
- Product Type: 30" Misting Fan Pump
- Application: Cools outdoor areas using the natural process of evaporative cooling
- Warranty: 1 year
- Type: Portable Misting Fan
- Product Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Nozzles: 8
- PSI: 15-70
- Speed Settings: 1
- Water Usage: 1 GPM
- 8 nozzle units work for most applications
- Cools 12,000 cubic feet of air per minute
- Durable, commercial grade casters
- Reduces temperature in the immediate area by up to 25°F
- Requires a high pressure rubber hose (sold separately)
- Runs independently with or without satellites
- Single speed dsign with adjustable height