PrimeGlo HLDS032-D Tabletop Propane Patio Heater
(click to enlarge)
- Features a Burner Screen Guard for Added Protection and Outdoor Cover for Added Protection from the Elements
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The PrimeGlo HLDS032-D tabletop propane patio heater is a great way to enhance the appeal of your outdoor living space with warmth and style! Anti-tilt and thermocouple devices are built-into the unit for added safety.
A luxury Copper finish provides the PrimeGlo HLDS032-D tabletop propane patio heater with charming beauty to enhance the appearance of your entertainment area while protecting the unit from environmental factors.
Propane heating requires a secure and reliable base so the PrimeGlo HLDS032-D heater features a weighted plate to provide excellent stability on various surfaces.
The PrimeGlo propane patio heater offers adjustable control via a user-friendly turn dial for low and high settings up to 11,000 BTUs per hour! Enjoy a full 320 square feet of coverage.
Includes Cover and Screen
For added convenience, the PrimeGlo HLDS032-D tabletop propane patio heater comes standard with a complimentary burner screen guard and weather-resistant cover to help increase the lifespan of your unit!
- Model: HLDS032-D
- Product Type: Tabletop Propane Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 22.00" x H: 38.00"
- Product Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Copper
- Application: For outdoor household tabletop applications
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Style: Table top
- Construction: Steel
- Heating Capacity: 11000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 1 pounds
- Ignition Type: Button ignition
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Weighted base , Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- Additional Features: Weighted base, Automatic shut-off tilt valve. Thermocouple. Burner Cover Included.
- 11,000 BTUs per hour of effective heating power
- Anti-tilt switch integrated into the design
- Burner screen guard and cover are included
- Easy push and turn dial ignition
- Two adjustable temperature settings to choose from
- Uses a simple one pound propane tank for convenience