PrimeGlo HLDS01-SSHST 41,000 BTU Propane Patio Heater with Two-Tone Finish
- Features a Built-In Table with Adjustable Height in Attractive Stainless Steel and Hammered Silver
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Burns Eco-Friendly Propane
The PrimeGlo HLDS01-SSHST outdoor space heater burns up to 10 hours on a single 20 lb. propane canister. And because propane is a a clean burning gas, you won't affect the environment.
Heat to 20 Square Feet
This PrimeGlo patio heater can blast out 41,000 BTUs of heat, enough warm an outside area up to 20 square feet.
If the PrimeGlo HLDS01-SSHST patio heater is tilted, a built in anti-tilt safety trigger will automatically shuts off the gas, eliminating risk of accidents.
The wheel assmbly on the PrimeGlo HLDS01-SSHST outdoor propane heater makes it easy to move it where you need it. And you never need to worry about electricity or plugs! Just turn it on and feel the heat. Includes burner cover and propane regulator. for your convenience.
- Model: HLDS01-SSHST
- UPC: 872313150297
- Product Type: 41,000 BTU Propane Patio Heater and Table
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 33.50" x H: 87.00"
- Product Weight: 55.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver/Stainless Ste
- Application: Ideal for providing heat to patios and decks
- Type: Gas , Patio , Propane
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 20 square feet
- Certifications: CSA
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Stainless steel , Metal
- Heating Capacity: 41000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Approximate Consumption Rate: 8 hours/LPG tank
- Ignition Type: Push button
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- 20lb propane canister will provide 10 hours of use
- Anti-tilt safety device protects against accidents
- Built-in table can be raised or lowered for drinks and snacks
- Creates 41,000 BTUs of heat to warm patios and decks up to 20 sq. ft.
- Propane regulator and burner cover included
- Uses environmentally-friendly propane gas