PrimeGlo HLDS01-SSHGT 41,000 Propane Patio Heater with Two-Tone Finish
- Features Stylish Stainless Steel and Hammered Silver Finish and Built-In Table with Adjustable Height
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Clean, Efficient Propane
The PrimeGlo HLDS01-SSHGT outdoor space heater can provide 10 hours of heat with a single 20 lb. canister of evironmentally-friendldy propane.
With a heating capacity of 41,000 BTUs, this PrimeGlo patio heater can warm up an outside area up to 20 square feet.
The PrimeGlo HLDS01-SSHGT patio heater features built in anti-tilt safety trigger that will automatically shut off the gas if the heater is knocked askew, limiting the risk of accidents.
The PrimeGlo HLDS01-SSHGT outdoor propane heater is easy to move thanks to the built-in wheel assembly. And with no plugs or electricity to worry about, just put it where you need heat, turn it on and let the warming begin! Includes burner cover and propane regulator for your convenience.
- Model: HLDS01-SSHGT
- UPC: 872313150310
- Product Type: 41,000 BTU Propane Two Tone Patio Heater and Table
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 33.50" x H: 87.00"
- Product Weight: 55.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Bronze/Stainless Ste
- Application: Ideal for providing heat to patios and decks
- Type: Gas , Infrared , Patio , Propane
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 20 square feet
- Certifications: CSA
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Heating Capacity: 41000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Approximate Consumption Rate: 8 hours/LPG tank
- Ignition Type: Push button
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- 20 lb canister of propane provides 10 hours of warmth
- Adjustable table raises or lowers easily for drinks and snacks
- Includes propane regulator and burner cover
- Protects against accidents with built-in anti-tilt safety device
- Provides 41,000 BTUs of heat - enough to warm a patio up to 20 sq. ft!
- Runs on environmentally safe propane gas