AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-DT 87" Tall Copper Patio Heater With Table
(click to enlarge)
- 41,000 BTU - covers up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Regulator keeps burner at safe temperatures
- Variable heat allows full control
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Keep any outdoor area toasty and warm with the AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-DT 87" Tall Copper Patio Heater. It will zap the chill right out of the air!
20 Pound Propane Capacity
This free standing propane heater is built to be used with a 20 pound propane tank. A full tank will last anywhere from 8 to 10 hours on high heat. It is also more than enough heating to warm up areas of 1,500 square feet.
Protecting your friends and family is the number one priority of the AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-DT outdoor propane heater. A thermocouple instrument monitors the temperature of the unit while an anti-tilt device shuts off the burner in the event of a tip over.
Casters are hidden in the base of this portable propane heater for simple portability. Just wheel the unit from one place to the next and enjoy powerful outdoor heating.
The AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-DT is powerful and functional. These patio heaters also feature an adjustable table. Just lock the table into the desired place and enjoy!
- Model: HLDS01-DT
- UPC: 872313010904
- Product Type: Patio Heater with Table
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.10" x W: 18.10" x H: 87.00"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Copper Steel
- Application: Heats outdoor areas and provides functional surface
- Type: Propane
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 1500 square feet
- Certifications: CSA
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Steel
- Heating Capacity: 41000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- Additional Features: Does not include propane tank
- Adjust the included table to the perfect height
- Burner cover protects the attractive copper finish
- Casters allow simple, safe mobility
- Heat up the night with 8-10 hour burn duration
- Prevent hazards with the thermocouple and anti-tilt safety devices
- Variable control can be used to monitor the heat output