AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-BWT 87" Tall Stainless Steel Patio Heater with 41,000 BTUs
- Adjustable table
- Includes a burn cover and regulator
- Variable heat control
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Create your own outdoor oasis with the AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-BWT 87" tall stainless steel patio heater. It adds warmth and style to any setting.
Accessible Propane Door
The AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-BWT 87" tall stainless steel patio heater includes an accessible propane door for quick and easy tank changes. This handy feature keeps the tank hidden from view too for a cleaner overall look.
Adjust the table for personalized use. This AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-BWT 87" tall stainless steel patio heater includes a wooden round table to set beverages and other necessities on, a useful feature in any backyard setting.
This AZ Patio Heaters HLDS01-BWT 87" tall stainless steel patio heater includes variable heat settings for custom comfort. Enjoy as little or as much warmth as you want and create the perfect outdoor atmosphere.
The AZ Patio Heaters 87" tall stainless steel patio heater is freestanding option that's easily moved from place to place. The wheeled base makes rolling it where you need the most warmth simple.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HLDS01-BWT
- UPC: 872313011901
- Product Type: Patio Heat with Wood Table
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.10" x W: 18.10" x H: 87.00"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Used to heat outdoor areas
- Type: Patio Heater
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Heating Capacity: 41000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Approximate Consumption Rate: 8 hours/LPG tank
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut off valve , Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- Additional Features: Adjustable table
- 41,000 BTUs of heating to warm an significant area
- Anti-tilt safety to shut the motor off if it should tip over
- Easily accessed door for quick tank changes
- Operates for 8-10 hrs on high
- Uses a 20 lb. propane tank
- Wheels increase mobility