Symphony Hi-Cool Portable Evaporative Cooler with 200 Sq. Ft. Coverage Area
(click to enlarge)
- Features 700 CFM and High-Efficiency Cooling Pads!
- Read More...
Experience heavy-duty cooling wherever you may need it with the Symphony Hi-Cool portable air cooler. This compact evaporative cooler is small enough to fit in the corner of a living room or bedroom but provides enough cooling for larger areas up to 200 square feet. If you need more cooling than a typical air spot cooler but don't want to purchase a bulky commercial unit, the Hi-Cool is the perfect in-between cooler for you!
The Symphony HiCool works without Freon and compressors that are expensive to run and bad for the environment.
When used in the right climate, the HiCool is significantly cheaper to run than an air conditioner. In fact, it only consumes 140 watts per hour!
The Symphony Hi-Cool's sleek design combines function with stunning aesthetics -- its sleek, compact body fits in even the smallest of spaces.
Perfect for Larger Areas
Other swamp coolers in this price range are only designed to cool personal spaces, but this unit boasts an amazing 200 square foot coverage area!
The Hi-Cool's high-efficiency cellulose cooling pads increase its cooling efficiency so you get more cooling for your dollar!
- Model: S-Hi-Cool
- Product Type: Portable Swamp Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 33.00"
- Product Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: For cooling areas up to 200 square feet
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Watts: 150 watts
- Amps: 1.35 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: CE , UL
- Coverage Area: 200 square feet
- Air Flow: 700 CFM
- Water Tank Size: 5.25 gallons
- Cooling Pad Type: Celdek honeycomb pad
- Adjustable Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Louvers: Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Water Level Indicator: Yes
- Built-In Humidistat: No
- Ice Tank: Yes
- Hose Connection: No
- Timer: No
- Remote Control: No
- Air Throw: 37 feet
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Digital Display: No
- Casters: Yes
- Boasts large coverage area of up to 200 square feet
- Features powerful 37 foot air throw
- Fully portable and easy to maneuver -- no trolley is required!
- Large tank capacity means you spend less time refilling the unit with water and more time enjoying the cool air it produces
- Mosquito net with dust filter ensures cleaner air
- Significantly more energy-efficient than central or window air conditioning units
- Sleek design is sure to complement any decor
- How Evaporative Coolers Work:
from Salt Lake City, UT
from San Jose, CA
from Taunton, MA
from Los Angeles, CA
from Antioch, CA
from Hesperus, CO
from Vancouver BC
from Los Angeles, CA
from Denver, CO