Honeywell HFS-641P 16 Inch Pedestal Fan
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Honeywell HFS-641P 16 inch pedestal fan stands 16 inches tall to provide fresh air across the room. It is easy to assemble and requires no tools. The HFS-641P 16 inch pedestal fan also features audio and visual remote command confirmation.
Turbo Wind Generator Blades
The Honeywell HFS-641P 16 inch pedestal fan moves more air than standard "pedal style" blades with its turbo wind generator blades.
Infra-Red Remote Control
The HFS-641P 16 inch pedestal fan has an infra-red remote control with 3 functions: speed, timer and breeze.
Full Oscillation with Tilt Head
This pedestal fan disperses air evenly throughout your living or work space with full oscillation and a tilt head.
The Honeywell HFS-641P features 2 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour, auto and off settings on its programmable timer.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HFS-641P
- UPC: 092926342388
- Product Type: 16 Inch Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.50" x W: 18.10" x H: 22.80"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver/Black
- Application: Ideal for cooling and circulating air in offices and homes
- Type: Electric Fan
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Oscillation: Yes
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Plastic , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Control Type: Push button, remote control
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 2 hr, 4 hr, 8 hr
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- 3 functions are controlled by the infra-red remote: speed, timer and breeze
- Disperses air evenly throughout your living or work space with a tilt head and full oscillation
- Features a breeze mode that simulates a gentle outdoor wind
- Features turbo wind generator blades that are more effective at moving air than standard "pedal style" blades
- Has audio and visual remote command confirmation
- Perfect for quiet environments because the fan blades don't make much noise