Honeywell HFD-130 Germicidal Tower Room Air Purifier with Built-In Ionizer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Honeywell HFD-130 germicidal tower room air purifier offers several levels of filtration to strip indoor environments of common allergens, microorganisms, smoke, and odor. As an Energy Star air purifier, the Honeywell HFD-130 requires just 60 watts and doesn't incorporate a UV bulb into the design. The Honeywell germicidal tower room air filter removes pollutants from small to medium sized rooms, with a coverage maximum of 169 square feet.
The Honeywell HFD-130 tower room air purifier is 99% effective at removing all fungi, viruses, bacteria, germs, and other microscopic particles. Pure, clean air is left behind.
Features idF technology which acts as an ionizer, charging floating contaminants and eliminating pollen, dander, tobacco smoke, and other substances from the air.
The Honeywell room air purifier has a 12 hour programmable timer, to assign a shut-off time before bed or to otherwise fit your schedule.
The sleek, tower shaped design makes the Honeywell HFD-130 germicidal air purifier a modern addition to your home.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HFD-130
- UPC: 090271001301
- Product Type: Germicidal Tower Room Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 19.37" x W: 14.21" x H: 15.39"
- Product Weight: 12.90 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Removes contaminants, smoke and odors while dispersing ions in rooms and areas up to 169 square feet
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
- Coverage Area: 169
- Filter Type: HEPA , Ionizer , Pre-Filter
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Pet Dander , Smoke
- Watts: 60 watts
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Average HEPA Filter Life: Lifetime
- Activated Carbon Filter: No
- Ionizer: Yes
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- AHAM Certified: Yes
- CADR Rated: Yes
- CADR (Dust): 100
- CADR (Tobacco Smoke): 110
- CADR (Pollen): 130
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Captures pollen, dander, smoke, and dust from all indoor environments
- Covers small and medium sized rooms up to 169 square feet
- Permanent filters can be vacuumed and reused, so you won't have to purchase expensive replacements
- Programmable timer can be set for up to 12 hours to schedule when it turns off
- Quietly uses IFD filtration to trap particles and ionize the air
- Use the twelve hour programmable timer to turn off the air purifier later in the day
- Uses just 60 watts and doesn't require a UV bulb