Royal Sovereign ARP-7120H Multi-Season 4-in-1 Comfort Unit 12000 BTU AC,Heat Pump and Dehumidifier
- 12000 BTU AC & Heat Pump
- Adjustable Louvers Direct Air Flow
- Removes 72 Pints of Water From Air per Day
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Royal Sovereign ARP-7120H Multi-Season 4-in-1 Comfort Unit 12000 BTU AC, Heat Pump and Dehumidifier
The Royal Sovereign ARP-7120H Multi-Season 4-in-1 Comfort Unit 12000 BTU AC, Heat Pump and Dehumidifier is a versatile home appliance that cools, heats, dehumidifies and ventilates. The unit works as an air conditioner, heat pump, dehumidifier, or fan. It's equipped with a set of 4 caster wheels that make it easy to move around your house, in order to concentrate warm and cold air in the spaces you use the most. It has 12,000 BTUs of heating and cooling power. Use it to cool down in the summer and stay warm in the winter.
- 12,000 BTUs of Heating & Cooling Power
- Caster Wheels for Easy Movement
- Dehumidifier & Fan Can be Activated Independently
- Removes 72 pints of Water From the Air Every Day
- Adjustable Louvers Let you Direct Air Flow
- Evaporates Water so Unit Never Has to be Drained
- 24-Hour Timer Lets You Set Start & Stop Times
- Slim, Compact Design
Dehumidifier Collects Moisture & Controls Humidity
The Royal Sovereign ARP-7120H AC, Heat Pump and Dehumidifier can remove up to 72 pints of water from the air every day. A separate dehumidifying mode lets you control moisture levels without activating the heating and cooling apparatus, making it the perfect tool to control humidity .
Powerful Fan Circulates Air Evenly Throughout the Room
The Royal Sovereign ARP-7120H AC, Heat Pump and Dehumidifier is equipped with a powerful fan that circulates air quickly. The fan has 2 different speed settings and adjustable louvers that direct air flow however you want it. The fan can be activated independently of the air conditioner, heat pump, and dehumidifier.
Auto-Evaporation Prevents Leaks & Drips
The Royal Sovereign ARP-7120H AC, Heat Pump and Dehumidifier evaporates water that builds up around the heating coils. This means the unit won't drip water and means the water tank doesn't have to be drained every day. It's simple and hassle-free.
24-Hour Timer Lets You Program Start & Stop Times
The Royal Sovereign ARP-7120H AC, Heat Pump and Dehumidifier has a 24-hour timer that you can program to start or stop cooling throughout the day.
Slim, Compact Design Makes it an Unobtrusive Appliance
The Royal Sovereign ARP-7120H AC, Heat Pump and Dehumidifier is slim and compact. It's easy to fit into your home and has a rich, black color that looks great in any room.
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: ARP-7120H
- UPC: 849023000372
- Product Type: Royal Sovereign ARP-7120H Multi-Season 4-in-1 Comf
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.60" x W: 13.60" x H: 31.30"
- Product Weight: 50.60 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Type: Portable Air Conditioner
- Coverage Area: 525 square feet
- Heater: Yes
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 1280 watts
- Heating Capacity: 12000 BTUs
- Amps: 11.4 amps
- Cooling Capacity: 12000 BTUs
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Dehumidifying Capacity: 72 pints
- Heat Pump: Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds: 2
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24-Hours
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Recommended Room Size: 525
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool/Heat
- Auto-Evaporative System: Yes
- Fan Only Option: Yes
- Adjustable Air Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Air Louvers: No
- Automatic Restart: No
- Air Filter: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Display Type: LCD
- Remote Control: No
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- 24-hour timer lets you start & stop heating whenever you want to.
- Adjustable louvers let you direct air flow however you want.
- Easy-glide casters make it easy to move.
- Evaporates water that builds up inside the unit, so it doesn't need to be drained.
- Provides 12,000 BTUs of heaitng & cooling power.
- Removes up to 72 pints of water from the air every day.