- Q & A
Housing Doesn't Vibrate
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. is a very sturdy unit that features its motor mounted on shock absorbers to make sure the air cleaner doesn't make any unnecessary noises.
The HealthMate Jr. only uses 80 watts of energy on its highest speed! That is about the same amount of energy used by a laptop computer!
360-Degree Air Intake
This HEPA air purifier uses a 360-degree air intake system that draws air in from all sides, making sure every corner has fresh air to breathe!
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. air purifier offers a medical-grade HEPA filter that is medically proven to capture small particles with 99.97% efficiency for particles of size 0.3 microns. This means that the incredible air cleaner can remove dust, pollen, pet dander and other allergens from your air!
Please Note:All Austin Air products are excluded from any discount or promotional codes.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: AU-HealthMateJR
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 11.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Purifies the air in rooms and areas up to 750 square feet
- Warranty: 5-year manufacturer's warranty that includes parts and labor
- Coverage Area: 750
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Particle Filter , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 200 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Smoke
- Watts: 80 watts
- Amps: 1.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: db, 65 dB
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Housing Material: Steel
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 5 years
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 5 years
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Particle Filter: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 4-stage filter captures large particles, small particles and even odors!
- Carbon filter is mixed with zeolite, which absorbs nitrogen and produces medical-grade oxygen
- Covers an area of 750 square feet!
- Non-toxic baked-on powder coat keeps the air purifier strong and sturdy
- Steel construction prevents plastic vapors and emissions
- Two-part pre-filter removes larger and medium-sized particles