EnerG+ HEA-915 Dual Power Waterproof Free-Standing Infrared Heater w/ Remote
- 750-1500W/5100 BTUs
- Indoor/Outdoor Electric Patio Heater
- Water Resistant Certification
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
EnerG+ HEA-915 Dual Power Waterproof Free-Standing Infrared Heater
Efficiency and simplicity come together in this convenient indoor/outdoor heater from EnerG+ HEA-915 Dual Power Waterproof Free-Standing Infrared Heater is the perfect heater for your indoor and outdoor patios and more. Durable, aluminum construction and weatherproofing keeps it operating reliably for a long time. The infrared heating mechanism doesn't put out any dangerous or harmful emissions. It only requires a standard wall outlet for power, making it a totally convenient option.
Low cost, simple installation
Skip all the hassles of dealing with more complicated heating solutions that require gas lines, tanks, or expensive and complicated mounting modifications.The EnerG+ HEA-915 Dual Power Waterproof Free-Standing Infrared Heater comes with a stand for easy setup and mobility. Simply place it near a standard wall outlet and you're ready to go. Don't spend another cold night with your family wishing for a better heating option - the EnerG+ HEA-915 Dual Power Waterproof Free-Standing Infrared Heater is here to help!
Special Features Include
- 120 Volts, 750/1500 Watts
- 5100 BTUs
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Includes a sturdy stand with standing mount bracket
- Dust and water resistant for long life and reliability
- Carbon infrared filament lasts for up to 5,000 hours
Simple and efficient heat
When you're cold, the last thing you want to do is fuss about with your heater or wait for it to really get going. With the EnerG+ HEA-915 Dual Power Waterproof Free-Standing Infrared Heater you'll enjoy quick, simple heat provided by the infrared bulb's radiant warmth. The stand is sturdy and includes a standing mount bracket so you can target heat where it's needed most and benefit from a maximum power output for best results. It's reliable and straight to the point - getting heat to your guests has never been easier.
Durable and long lasting construction and materials
EnerG+ HEA-915 Dual Power Waterproof Free-Standing Infrared Heater kept durability and reliability in mind while designing the HEA-915. The housing is built from a resilient aluminum and the long life carbon filament lamp can provide heat for approximately 5000 hours. The unit is IPX5 and IP5X certified, meaning that it is protected against rain and dust, so that you won't have any unpleasant surprises when you go to turn on the heat.
Sleek, modern design
The EnerG+ HEA-915 Dual Power Waterproof Free-Standing Infrared Heater has a classy modern design with a bright stainless steel finsh. It's a great complement to your indoor and outdoor furniture and will add both warmth and style to your home atmosphere. Here, Ener-G+ combines aesthetic appeal with functionality, this way you can stay warm and complement home decor at the same time.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HEA-915
- UPC: 822990017666
- Product Type: Waterproof Free-Standing Infrared Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 19.60" x W: 9.50" x H: 63.00"
- Product Weight: 37.50 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Provides indoor/outdoor heating
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Style: Free-standing
- Construction: Stainless steel , Aluminum
- Heating Capacity: 5100 BTUs
- Ignition Type: Electric; remote control
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Dual power 750 - 1500 watts
- It comes with a standing mount bracket and a very handy wireless remote control
- It is barely affected by the wind and is completely silent
- Protected against rain and dust (IP55 rated)
- Safe and environmentally respectful with no carbon monoxide emissions
- The carbon infrared bulb filament lasts about 5000 hours
- Uses standard household 120 volt, 60Hz wall outlet
- With low operating costs, it is much cheaper to use than a propane heater