Nostalgia Electrics HDR-565 Old Fashioned Hotdog Roller
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Enjoy a delicious hotdog cooked with the Nostalgia Electrics HDR-565 old fashioned hotdog roller. This hotdog cooker features a convenient and easy to use design. It even comes with a bun warmer that's disguised as a canopy top. It's the perfect hotdog cooker for anyone that loves street vendor style hotdogs!
The Nostalgia Electrics HDR-565 is full of old fashioned charm. It resembles a street vendor cart with authentic accents. It even comes with a red and white canopy for added detail.
Easy to Use
The Nostalgia Electrics hotdog cooker is very convenient. It comes with step-by-step instructions for you to follow. It's also very easy to maintain. All you have to do is clean the unit after each use.
Large Cooking Space
The Nostalgia Electrics HDR-565 hotdog roller features a large cooking area to place your hotdogs on. It can hold 8 regular-sized hotdogs or 4 foot-long hotdogs at one time.
This hotdog cooker is designed to be very safe to use. It features a polarized plug to help prevent electrical shocking. It also meets all requirements for an ETL approval.
- Model: HDR-565
- UPC: 082677135650
- Product Type: Old Fashioned Hot Dog Roller
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.50" x W: 8.00" x H: 14.00"
- Product Weight: 10.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White / Red
- Application: A fun way for family and friends to make their very own hot dogs
- Warranty: 90-day limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 280 watts
- Amps: 2.33 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Includes: Drip tray and bun warmer
- Special Features: Holds up to 8 regular sized hot dogs or 4 foot long hot dogs at one time
- Assembly is easy with detailed instructions
- Comes with a drip tray for easy clean-up
- Cook up to 8 regular hotdogs at the same time
- Includes a bun warmer for added convenience
- Perfectly warm your hotdogs with the multiple heat settings
- Polarized plug helps prevent electric shocking