Cooper Cooler HC01-C Rapid Single Bottle Wine and Beverage Chiller
- With Patented Horizontal Cooling Technology that is 90 Times Faster Than the Refrigeration
- Read More...
Cool Drinks to Serving Temperature
The Cooper Cooler single bottle chiller cools 750 mL wine bottles as cold as 43° F in 6 minutes, 53° F in 3.5 minutes (ideal serving temperature for most white wines), and to 68°F in 1 minute
The Cooper Cooler HC01-C rapid single bottle chiller rotates horizontally, turning the liquid to cool it down faster. Also, the Cooper Cooler HC01-C has a "No Spin" option to accommodate non-cylindrical bottles and for chilling delicate wines.
Set up for the Cooper Cooler wine and beverage cooler requires 2 cups of water and 2 trays of ice (about 30 ice cubes). Clean up is as simple as pouring out the used water and unplugging the Cooper Cooler HC01-C.
The Cooper Cooler HC01-C rapid single bottle wine and beverage chiller makes a great wedding or hostess gift. It's a unique gift for wine aficionados, executives, or hard to buy for people.
- Model: HC01-C
- Product Type: Rapid Single Bottle Wine and Beverage Chiller
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.50" x W: 6.00" x H: 9.00"
- Product Weight: 8.20 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Chills or warms wine bottles and other bottled & canned beverages
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Type: Chiller , Warmer
- Bottle Capacity: 1 bottles
- Display Type: Dial
- Temperature Range: 33-131°F
- Chilling Time: 6 minutes
- LED Indicator Light: No
- Finish: Silver
- Ability to chill wine to various serving temperatures in 6 min.
- Chills bottles of a wide range of sizes, including cans and bottles made of glass, aluminum, and other materials
- Compact and lightweight design is perfect for countertop
- Frees up refrigerator space for other perishables
- Lid cap removes to accomdate long necked wine bottles
- Makes a great gift for wine lovers and frequent home entertainers
- Option to spin or not spin bottles while cooling
- Rapidly cools bottles to serving temperatures 90 times faster than the fridge