Q-Mark HBB500 Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater with Large Wiring Compartment
- Offers Automatic Temperature Shut-Off and Heavy-Duty Welded Louvered Grilles for Durability
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Looking for a heater to keep you cozy through winter? Consider the Q-Mark HBB500 electric hydronic baseboard heater. This heater offers clean, quiet and comfortable warmth. It's an ideal choice for any home.
500 Watts of Heating
The Q-Mark HBB500 electric hydronic baseboard heater offers 500 watts of heating to effectively warm a 50 sq. ft. area. This heater is perfect for any bedroom, den, or office setting.
The Q-Mark HBB500 electric hydronic baseboard heater includes a large reservoir that prolongs the thermal constant of the entire heater, a feature that makes this a great choice.
Low Surface Temperature
The Q-Mark HBB500 electric hydronic baseboard heater offers a low surface temperature, making it safe to be installed around children and pets. Enjoy the warmth without the worry. This feature adds a measure of security.
Hydronic Heating Element
The Q-Mark HBB500 electric hydronic baseboard heater includes a hydronic heating element that maximizes heat retention. This heater keeps radiating warmth even after the thermostat shuts off.
- Model: HBB500
- UPC: 685360035772
- Product Type: Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 28.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 9.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Ideal for heating bathrooms and small areas up to 50 square feet
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: 10 year limited warranty on heating elements; 1 year on parts and labor
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 50 square feet
- Watts: 500 watts
- Amps: 4.2 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 1706 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Plastic
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Tile
- Portable: No
- Carpet can be installed up to and around the heater
- Great heat retention with the hydronic heating element
- Heavy-duty welded steel louvered grilles for durability
- Large diameter reservoir increases the volume of heat storage fluid
- Mounts flush to any wall and flat on any floor
- Perfect for households with children and pets
Customers Also Viewed
from Santa Monica, CA
from Kensington, MD, USA
from Canyon City, Colorado
from Heathsville, VA
from Stanten Island, NY