Q-Mark HBB1504 Hydronic Baseboard Heater With Safety Grille
- 240V, 1500 watts - covers up to 150 sq. ft.
- Heavy-gauge steel construction gives long life
- High temperature shut off keeps the home safe
- Read More...
A supplemental heating source should be compact and out of the way. The Q-Mark HBB1504 Hydronic Baseboard Heater has a space saving 2.94 inch width that prevents it from becoming an eyesore or a safety hazard.
Don't settle for an electric baseboard heater that doesn't have safety measures. A safety grille stops loose objects from falling into the heating element while an automatic high temperature shut off switch makes it impossible for the unit to overheat.
The Q-Mark HBB1504 hydronic heater comes with a variety of installation options. Mount it flat on the floor or flush against the wall, this unit can accommodate it all.
The long life of this baseboard heater is aided by the high-impact plastic and heavy-gauge steel construction of the unit. Its both powerful and durable.
Hydronic heating involves using water to produce radiant heat. The Q-Mark HBB1504 1500 watt heater uses this system to delightful, non-irritating heating.
- Model: HBB1504
- Product Type: Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 70.00" x W: 2.94" x H: 8.38"
- Product Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Perfect supplemental heating source for rooms up to 150 sq. ft.
- Type: Baseboard
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Certifications: UL , CUL
- Heating Element: Heat-Transfer Liquid
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Steel , Plastic
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Tile
- Heating element sealed in cooper to ensure long life
- Hydronic heating provides even heat that does not irritate sinuses or eyes
- Install wherever it is needed with optional wall or floor mount
- Life duration lengthened by high-impact plastic and steel construction
- Operates with low surface temperatures to keep the home and family safe
- Simple to install with easy to access large wiring compartment