Q-Mark HBB1250-BL Scratch & Dent Hydronic Baseboard Heater with Great Room Coverage
- Durable steel design
- Neutral finish to match decor
- Provides uniform heating
- Read More...
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is" but are covered by a 90 day warranty.
Enjoy quiet and effective heating with the Q-Mark HBB1250-BL scratch & dent hydronic baseboard heater. It's powerful and blends well with home decor.
Sheathed Heating Fluid
This heater emits warmth even after it's shut off. The Q-Mark HBB1250-BL scratch & dent hydronic baseboard heater contains a sheathed liquid heat elements that retains warmth longer than than those without it.
Convection Heating Method
Fill the room with warmth instantly. The Q-Mark scratch & dent hydronic baseboard heater uses the convection heating method that provides soft, even heat distribution.
Great Room Coverage
This Q-Mark HBB1250-BL scratch & dent hydronic baseboard heater provides great single room coverage. 1250 watts of heating is designed to warm up to 125 sq. ft.
Low Outer Temperature
This heater is safe for family use and for those with pets. The hydronic design is meant to maintain a low surface temperature, a feature standard baseboard heaters don't offer.
- Model: HBB1250-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 58.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating to individual rooms and spaces
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 90 days
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 125 square feet
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Amps: 10.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element , Heat-Transfer Liquid
- Heating Capacity: 4265 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Durable steel construction is built to last
- Heats up to 125 sq. ft. effectively
- Hydronic design stays cooler than a standard baseboard heater
- Operates quietly wihout the pinging and popping sounds
- Safe to mount against walls
- Thermal cut out switch prevents overheating