Q-Mark HBB1000 Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater with Large Heating Fins
- Offers Heavy Duty Steel Construction and Overheat Protection
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The QMark HBB1000 electric hydronic baseboard heater is the perfect addition for any bedroom, family room, or other small area. It's an effective source of heat that you and your family can enjoy all winter long.
Large Diameter Reservoir
The QMark HBB1000 electric hydronic baseboard heater offers maximized storage of the heat fluid for superior heat retention. This useful feature prolongs the thermal constant of the entire heater.
Heavy Duty Grills
The QMark HBB1000 electric hydronic baseboard heater offers durability and efficiency. This heater features heavy duty grills that protects the heat element and forces the heat outward around the room.
The QMark HBB1000 electric hydronic baseboard heater offers automatic shut-off to prevent overheating. Enjoy superior heating without the worry. It shuts off if it gets too hot.
The QMark HBB1000 electric hydronic baseboard heater includes versatile installation. Mount this heater flush to any wall or on any flat floor surface - carpet, wood, or tile - install this heater where you want.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HBB1000
- UPC: 685360035628
- Product Type: Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 46.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for heating bathrooms and small areas up to 100 square feet
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: 10 year limited warranty on heating elements; 1 year parts and labor
- Fuel Type: Charcoal , Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Amps: 8.3 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 3413 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Plastic
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Tile
- Portable: No
- Hardwired so no cords are needed
- Has large heating fins for optimal airflow
- Heat storage fluid offers prolonged heat retention
- Low surface temperature for increased safety
- Mounts flush to any wall and flat on any floor surface
- Perfect for households with children and pets
Customers Also Viewed
from Washington, DC
from Frederick, MD
from Rochester, NY
from Littleton, CO
from Yosemite, CA