Q-Mark HBB1000 Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Low surface temperature
- Provides silent, even heat
- Scratch & dent model
- Read More...
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Bask in the warmth of the Qmark HBB1000 Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater. This worry free baseboard heater is perfect for households with kids and pets. A sheathed electric heating element is totally immersed in a heat-transfer liquid and sealed in a heater-length copper tube. The large diameter reservoir maximizes the volume of heat storage fluid to prolong the thermal constant of the entire heater. Gentle heat keeps radiating even after the thermostat turns off because of the hydronic elements retention qualities.
You can mount the Q-Mark HBB1000 baseboard heater anywhere including any wall or any floor. It is only three inches thick and has low operating temperatures so carpet can be installed up to and around the baseboard. The insertion of foreign objects is discouraged by the heavy duty welded steel louvered grilles. These grilles also direct heat outward into the room. High-strength Lexan composes the designer style junction boxes so that scratches and wear marks are resisted. It also has a built-in cut-off that shuts the heater down if any overheating occurs.
- Model: HBB1000-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 46.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for heating bathrooms and small areas up to 100 square feet
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: 90-days
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Coverage Area: 799 square feet
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Amps: 8.3 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Hydronic
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 3413 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Plastic
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Tile
- Portable: No