Airpura H600 Air Purifier With 40 Sq. Ft. of Filtration
- Offers Superior Particle Filtration and All Metal Housing that Prevents Off-Gassing
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Studies have shown that symptoms stemming from indoor air pollutants such as
eyes, nose, and throat irritation; fatigue, dizziness, and other respiratory
problems may be experienced immediately after exposure to poor indoor air or
worse yet, even years later. As well, poor indoor air quality is one of the
leading causes of exacerbated allergy and asthma symptoms.
With a coverage area of up to 2000 square feet, the H600 is perfect for whole house or workplace purifying. Specially designed for allergy and asthma sufferers, the Airpura H600 traps particles that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms with True HEPA filtration. Unlike other air purifiers on the market, the H600 offers a variable speed motor and more CFM than any other home unit available. Forty square feet of True HEPA has the ability to filter out 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns, and the vacuumable pre-filter traps larger particles. The Hi-C Carbon Weave filter also helps eliminate airborne chemicals, gases, and odors.
In addition to offering superior air purification products, Airpura believes in designing air purifiers that are environmentally sound. The H600 uses all-metal housing and felt gaskets to maximize filtration and to prevent the off-gassing of chemicals and vapors, with 93% of the unit being recyclable. Because of this environmentally conscious design, the H600 will not release harmful VOCs into the air you breathe, making this air purifier the perfect choice for allergy sufferers, asthmatics, and those with sensitive lungs. As well, Airpura offers a five warranty on parts and ten years on labor, therefore protecting your unit from defects.
Take control of your allergy and asthma symptoms with the Airpura H600 Air Purifier.
- Model: H600
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 35.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Removes allergens, chemicals, gases, and odors in up to 2000 square feet
- Coverage Area: 2000
- Warranty: , 5 years for parts; 10 years for labor
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Pre-Filter
- Voltage: volts, 220 volts
- Air Flow: 560 CFM
- Watts: watts, 120 watts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , VOCs
- Noise Level: dB, 62.3 dB
- Certifications: ETL , UL , ETL , UL
- Housing Material: Steel
- HEPA Filter: Yes
- HEPA Filter Size: 40 square feet
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 5 years
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 4-6 months
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- All-metal housing ensures no off-gassing
- Frequent air changes every 30 minutes
- More CFM than any other home unit available
- Purifies large areas up to 2000 square feet
- Specially designed for asthma and allergy sufferers
- Uses 40 feet of True HEPA and an HI-C carbon filter to remove 99.97% of particles