OPTIMUS H3010S 3 Heat Setting Portable Garage Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Make working in a warehouse, garage, auto shop, den, or cabin comfortable and cozy with the OPTIMUS H3010S 3 heat setting portable garage heater! Compact size makes the portable utility heater easy to place, even in compact spaces.
The OPTIMUS H3010S 3 heat setting portable garage heater has a wide range of safety features that include a tip-over pendulum switch, overheat protection circuit, warning alert light, and internal heat limiting thermostat.
Three Heat Settings
Select from three convenient heat settings - high, medium, and low - for personalized comfort, as well as a just "fan" option for warmer days!
Ergonomically designed to be user friendly, the OPTIMUS H3010S 3 heat setting portable garage heater has a simple five-position function switch that lets you control all functions with a single turn dial.
The problem with many garage heaters is their inability to adapt to different situations. Thankfully, the OPTIMUS portable garage heater lets you easily transport the unit and pinpoint direct heat where you need it most!
- Model: H3010S
- UPC: 630326130107
- Product Type: 3 Heat Setting Portable Garage Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.50" x W: 9.50" x H: 17.00"
- Product Weight: 10.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: For heating garages, workshops, warehouses, and dens
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Garage Heater
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 3
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Double Pole
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: No
- Alarm: Yes
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Direct heat to the exact spot you need it in with the fully portable design!
- Great for cabins, dens, garages, workshops, and warehouses!
- Protects against fire hazards with a pendulum tip-over safety switch
- Settings include high, medium, and low, plus a just fan option
- The user-friendly control design puts everything you need in a single five function dial
- Warning lights flash should overheating become a danger