Pureguardian H2000 Ultrasonic Humidifier with Automatic Shut-Off
- Offers Adjustable Spray to Regulate the Volume and a Water Level Warning Light
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Pureguardian H2000 ultrasonic humidifier has an option for warm or cool humidification. The cool humidification water is maintained at 40 degrees and the warm humidification water is maintained at 80 degrees to disinfect low temperature bacteria. The adjustable spray function helps you regulate the volume of spray you desire. When the water runs out, a low water indication light turns on and the humidifier automatically turns off until refilled.
The H2000 ultrasonic humidifier operates almost silently. The ultrasonic technology uses a metal diaphragm vibrating at an ultrasonic frequency to create water droplets that are expelled out into the room to help maintain the desired humidity level. The operation is quiet so you can even use the humidifier when sleeping.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: H2000
- UPC: 895916001216
- Product Type: Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.00" x W: 14.50" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 8.80 lbs.
- Product Color: Blue and White
- Application: Provides warm and cool humidity for your home or office space
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 140 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Usage: Single Room/Area
- Daily Output: 2.16 gallons/day
- Coverage Area: 400 square feet
- Number of Tanks: 1
- Tank Size: 1.4 gallons
- Control Type: Manual
- Remote Control: No
- Empty Tank Indicator: Yes
- Humidistat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip-Over Switch: No
- Removable Water Tank: Yes
- Filters: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Casters: No
- Nightlight: No
- Can humidify for approximately 72 hours successively depending on atmospheric conditions.
- Has nano silver particles added to the water tank to fight the growth of mold and bacteria.
- The humidifier automatically shuts off and a light comes on when the water runs out.
- The operation is virtually silent.
- There are no evaporating pads or wicks to clean or replace.
- There is a temperature control option for warm or cool humidification.
Customers Also Viewed
from Santa Fe, NM