Pureguardian H1000 Ultrasonic Table Top Humidifier
- The Included Mist Director Can be Selected Through 360 Degrees by Turning the Spout
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Pureguardian H1000 ultrasonic table top humidifier fights the growth of mold and bacteria with silver clean technology. Nano silver particles are added to the water tank. The ultrasonic technology uses a metal diaphragm vibrating at an ultrasonic frequency to create water droplets that are expelled out into the room. Ultrasonic technology allows the unit to be virtually silent when operating.
With the H1000 ultrasonic table top humidifier, there are no evaporating pads, wicks or filters to clean or replace. When the water level is low, the refill indicator LED on the body changes from green to red and the unit shuts off so you know to add more water. There is also a mist director that can be directed in 360 degrees just by turning the spout.
- Model: H1000
- UPC: 895916000035
- Product Type: Ultrasonic Table Top Humidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.50" x W: 8.00" x H: 8.50"
- Product Weight: 3.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Blue and White
- Application: Offers cool mist humidification, can be easily placed on your tabletop
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 18 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Usage: Single Room/Area
- Daily Output: .70 gallons/day
- Run Time Per Tank: 10 hours
- Number of Tanks: 1
- Tank Size: .23 gallons
- Control Type: Manual
- Remote Control: No
- Empty Tank Indicator: Yes
- Humidistat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Tip-Over Switch: No
- Removable Water Tank: Yes
- Filters: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Casters: No
- Nightlight: No
- Depending on the atmospheric conditions, the running time is about 8 hours.
- The adapter used is Energy Star certified to help the environment.
- The small and compact space saving design is great for apartments, office and small bedrooms.
- There are nano silver particles added to the water tank to prevent mold and bacteria growth.
- Uses cool mist humidification that emits cool mist into the air.
Customers Also Viewed
from Annapolis, MD, USA
from Southern California, USA
from Houston, TX