Greenway GWF8 Water Dispenser Filtration System 6 Month Filter Life
- Features 800 Liter Filter Capacity and an Electronic Change Filter Alert
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Please Note: This unit features an instant rebate that cannot be combined with any other offers or discount codes.
The Greenway GWF8 water dispenser filtration system eliminates the need for heavy water bottles. It filters tap water through a multi-stage filter to provide you with great-tasting water in minutes. The GWF8 water dispenser filtration system erases the cost and inconvenience of bottle service by allowing you to use your own household water.
Long Filter Life
The Greenway GWF8 water dispenser filtration system features a filter that will last up to 6 months and filters over 800 liters of water.
Easy to Refill
The GWF8 water dispenser filtration system is easy to refill: simply pour water into the jug with a water pitcher.
This water dispenser filtration system doesn't contain dangerous compounds such as BPA and eliminates the use of wasteful plastic bottles.
Electronic Filter Reminder
The Greenway GWF8 features an electronic filter reminder that alerts you when the multi-stage filter needs to be changed.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: GWF8
- UPC: 833451100841
- Product Type: Water Dispenser Filtration System
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 10.00" x H: 15.00"
- Product Weight: 4.70 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal filtration system that fits in almost any water dispenser
- Warranty: 1 year
- Product Type: Water dispenser filtration system
- Product Quantity: 1
- Product Life: 4-6 months
- Compatible Models: Greenway, Vitapur and Polar water dispeners
- Can be used with Greenway, Vitapur, Polar and other water dispenser brands
- Comes complete with 1 long life, multi-stage filter that lasts up to 6 months or 211 gallons
- Delivers water free from chlorine taste and odor without the hassle of bottles
- Features a hinged lid and a filter change reminder for easy operation and maintenance
- Has a float that makes sure there are no leaks
- Only costs about 1/3 what bottled water costs and doesn't require heavy lifting
Customers Also Viewed
from Pewaukee, WI, USA
from Pittsburgh, PA, USA
from Loveland, CO, USA
from N. Bethesda, MD
from Sugar Land,TX