BUNN GRX-B Basic Black 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker with Porcelain-Coated Warming Plate
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Maintains an Ideal Brewing Temperature
The BUNN GRX-B 10-cup home coffee maker features a patented ready-to-brew reservoir that maintains an ideal brewing temperature of about 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Perfect Brew Cycle Time
The GRX-B Basic black home coffee maker features a perfect 3 minute brew cycle time that produces the most coffee flavor without bitterness.
Evenly and Thoroughly Extracts Flavor
The unique sprayhead design suspends ground coffee and extracts flavor evenly and thoroughly because it creates the right amount of turbulence.
Meets Strict Requirements
The GRX-B produces coffee that meets the exacting requirements of restaurants and specialty coffee ships worldwide.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: GRX-B
- UPC: 072504077826
- Product Type: Basic Black 10-Cup Home Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.80" x W: 7.10" x H: 14.30"
- Product Weight: 6.80 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for quick coffee brewing at home
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty , 3 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 900 watts, 900 watts
- Brewing Capacity: 9-12 cups
- Commercial Use: No
- Programmable: No
- Carafe Type: Glass
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Thermal Carafe: No
- Coffee flavor extraction is improved by the sprayhead design
- Comes complete with a convenient close-and-brew lid
- Designed as an original hot water reservoir-style brewer
- In 3 minutes, this home coffee maker can brew 10 cups of perfect coffee
- The stainless steel tank holds ready-to-brew hot water
- The water is kept at an ideal brewing temperature by an internal thermostat