Germ Guardian GG1000 Pluggable UV-C Room Air Purifier and Sanitizer with 4,000 Hours of Bulb Life
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Germ Guardian GG1000 air purifier and sanitizer uses the same technology hospitals use to sanitize, but in a compact, pluggable unit that can be plugged into a standard household outlet. It eliminates over 98 percent of bacteria and this efficacy is tested and proven by the Harvard School of Public Health and independent third party laboratories.
The special UV-C bulb inside of the GG1000 air purifier and sanitizer does not produce ozone as it works to kill airborne mold spores and fight odors from mildew, smoke, pet areas, cooking and more. This air purifier is ideal for small rooms like bathrooms and bedrooms. The bulb should last between 4000 and 5000 hours.
- Model: GG1000
- UPC: 895916001124
- Product Type: Pluggable UV-C Room Air Purifier and Sanitizer
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.50" x W: 3.50" x H: 11.25"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White and Silver
- Application: Purifies the air in small spaces like bathrooms and kitchens using UV-C lamps
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Coverage Area: 100
- Filter Type: UV
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Mold , Smoke
- Housing Material: Plastic
- UV Bulb Type: UV-C bulb
- Bulb Life: Approximately 4,000 hours. The bulb should be replaced every 6-8 months
- HEPA Filter: No
- Activated Carbon Filter: No
- Ionizer: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- A safe way to kill bacteria without the use of chemicals.
- Kills over 98 percent of bacteria.
- Plugs into a 120 volt electrical outlet.
- Processes 450 cubic feet of air per hour.
- The efficacy tested and proven by the Harvard School of Public Health and independent third-party laboratories.
- The UV-C bulb does not produce ozone.