DuraHeat GFA60A 60,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater with Rain Protection
- Offers Continuous Spark Ignition and Adjustable Input Ratings
- Read More...
The DuraHeat GFA60A forced air propane heater heats large space quickly and efficiently, making it ideal for virtually any workspace. Create a working environment that you can be productive in, with this heater you can.
Variable Input Ratings
The DuraHeat GFA60A forced air propane heater offers variable input options for effective heating. Warm a smaller space using 30,000 BTU/hr or a large area using 60,000 BTU/hr.
The DuraHeat GFA60A forced air propane heater features a continuous spark electronic ignition for instant heating. There's no startup delay or waiting required.
The DuraHeat GFA60A forced air propane heater uses a fan to spread heat across a 1500 sq. ft. area for 7-14 hrs on a 20 lb. propane tank. Benefit from sufficient heating and even distribution.
The DuraHeat GFA60A forced air propane heater is a versatile option that's ideal for garages, outbuildings, worksites, and similar areas. Adjustable heatig angle an dth epoerful fan makes this a fast, effective choice.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: GFA60A
- UPC: 013204215002
- Product Type: Forced Air Propane Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.50" x W: 18.20" x H: 7.80"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to heat commercial and industrial spaces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Fuel Type: Propane , Natural Gas
- Heating Capacity: 60000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 1500 Square Feet
- Fuel Rate: Gallons/Hour, 1.4 Pounds/Hour
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Hose Length: 10 Feet
- Base Type: Stand
- Variable Heat Angles: Yes
- Control Type: Push Button
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off , Overheat Protection
- Additional Features: Runs 7-14 hrs. on a single 20 lb. propane tank
- Adjustable input ratings - 30,000-60,000 BTU/hr
- Durable design to weather the elements
- Instant startup for heating efficiency
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Low fuel consumption requires infrequent refills
- Safety shut-off system that prevents overheating