DuraHeat GFA40 40,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater with Safety Features
- Offers Durable Construction and a Stable Base for Secure Placement
- Read More...
The DuraHeat GFA40 40,000 BTU forced air propane heater is effective and heats large spaces efficiently. Beat the winter cold with this heater, and create a comfortable work environment in minutes.
The DuraHeat GFA40 40,000 BTU forced air propane heater features rain protected construction for longevity. This feature keeps the heater functioning properly in wet conditions.
Large Coverage Area
The DuraHeat GFA40 40,000 BTU forced air propane heater offers an 1172 sq. ft. coverage area for added convenience. This heater will meet your needs.
The DuraHeat GFA40 40,000 BTU forced air propane heater uses a 20-100 lb. propane tank. Attach a tank based on your personal needs. A 20 lb tank can burn for up to 11 hrs.
The DuraHeat GFA40 40,000 BTU forced air propane heater includes a carry handle for added convenience. This feature makes transporting the heater around a worksite easier than ever.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: GFA40
- UPC: 013204214005
- Product Type: 40,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.20" x W: 7.80" x H: 13.50"
- Product Weight: 17.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to heat commercial and industrial workspaces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 11722 watts
- Amps: 0.68 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Heating Capacity: 40000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 1172 Square Feet
- Fuel Rate: Gallons/Hour, 1.9 Pounds/Hour
- Ignition Type: Piezo
- Hose Length: 10 Feet
- Base Type: Stand
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Push Button , Dial
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off , Overheat Protection
- Carry handle for easy transport
- Great for a variety of ventilated worksites
- Heats up to 1172 sq. ft.
- Provides heat for hrs.
- Rain protected for added security
- Takes a 20-100 lb. tank for flexibility