DuraHeat GFA150A 150,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater with Low Gas Consumption
- Offers a Continuous Spark Ignition and a 100% Safety Shut-Off System
- Read More...
Keep your workspace warm this winter with the DuraHeat GFA150A 150,000 BTU forced air propane heater. This option heats large spaces quickly and effectively, a great heat source for a variety of worksites.
Large Coverage Area
The DuraHeat GFA150A 150,000 BTU forced air propane heater is capable of warming large spaces quickly. This heater effectively warms up to 4396 sq. ft. of space.
The DuraHeat GFA150A 150,000 BTU forced air propane heater includes a preventive measure that shuts the heater off should it get too hot. The 100% safety shut-off system ensures safe worry-free heating.
Indoor or Outdoor Use
The DuraHeat GFA150A 150,000 BTU forced air propane heater is ideal for well-ventilated indoor construction and outdoor areas. This heater is an ideal source of supplemental heat for commercial and industrial areas.
Continuous Spark Ignition
The DuraHeat GFA150A 150,000 BTU forced air propane heater for instant heating. Continuous spark ignition prevents delayed startup.
- Model: GFA150A
- UPC: 013204211509
- Product Type: 150,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 25.10" x W: 8.90" x H: 15.90"
- Product Weight: 29.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to heat commercial and industrial workspaces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 43960 watts
- Amps: 0.7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Heating Capacity: 150000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 4396 Square Feet
- Fuel Rate: Gallons/Hour, 7.0 Pounds/Hour
- Ignition Type: Continuous spark ignition
- Base Type: Stand
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Push Button , Dial
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off , Overheat Protection
- Durable design for longevity
- Heats up to 4396 sq. ft.
- Offers adjustable input ratings for custom use
- Provides ample heat for large areas
- Used propane, a clean fuel source
- Wind resistant and rain protected to weather the elements