DuraHeat GFA125A Forced Air Propane Heater with Push Button Ignition
- Offers Adjustable Heat Angle and a Large Coverage Area
- Read More...
Need a heater to keep the work area warm? The DuraHeat GFA125A forced air propane heater is a quick, efficient option that heats worksites effectively. A great option to combat the cold.
Large Coverage Area
The DuraHeat GFA125A forced air propane heater features 125,000 BTU's of heating to effectively warm up to 3200 sq. ft. of space. This heater is ideal for large worksites.
Adjustable Heat Angles
The DuraHeat GFA125A forced air propane heater includes variable heat angles for maximum results. Targeted airflow guarantees optimal results.
Push Button Ignition
The DuraHeat GFA125A forced air propane heater includes continuous spark ignition for quick startup. This heater starts working without delay.
Low Fuel Consumption
The DuraHeat GFA125A forced air propane heater burns fuel at a rate of 3.3-4.6 lbs. per hr. Benefit from up to 12 hrs. of superior heating. This heater is effective.
- Model: GFA125A
- UPC: 013204211004
- Product Type: Forced Air Propane Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 25.00" x W: 11.87" x H: 15.87"
- Product Weight: 29.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to heat commercial and industrial workspaces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 36633 watts
- Amps: 0.7 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Heating Capacity: 125000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 3200 Square Feet
- Fuel Rate: Gallons/Hour, 3.3-5.8 Pounds/Hour
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Hose Length: 10 Feet
- Base Type: Stand
- Variable Heat Angles: Yes
- Control Type: Push Button
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off , Overheat Protection
- Continuous spark ignition for instant startup
- Fan forced motor for even heat distribution
- Features a 12 hr. run time
- Great option for worksite heating
- Heats up to 3200 sq. ft.
- Used a 40-100 lb. tank