Comfort Glow GCH480 Propane Cabinet Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Bring comfortable conditions to cold working areas with the Comfort Glow GCH480 propane cabinet heater! This construction heater suitable for outdoor construction and job sites, or warehouses and factories. Not for indoor home or office use.
Select a proper temperature at low (6,000 BTU per hour), medium (12,000 BTU per hour), and high (18,000 BTU per hour) for seasonal changes.
The Comfort Glow GCH480 propane cabinet heater has a built-in safety guard rack to help prevent accidental burns. Locking castor wheels provide added safety.
Simply attach a standard 20 pound LP tank to the unit using the included propane hose and regulator kit that is included with purchase!
For your added protection, the Comfort Glow GCH480 propane cabinet heater has an integrated oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) that alerts you should oxygen levels become low in the area.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: GCH480
- UPC: 013204204808
- Product Type: Propane Cabinet Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.25" x W: 16.00" x H: 23.20"
- Product Weight: 19.80 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: For outdoor construction sites, workshops, and garages
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Garage Heater , Patio Heater
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 20 square feet
- Certifications: CSA
- Style: Free-standing , Attachment
- Construction: Metal
- Heating Capacity: 18000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Approximate Consumption Rate: 0.28 hours/LPG tank
- Ignition Type: Piezo electric
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 3
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Additional Features: Safey pilot light, safety oxygen depletion sensor
- Great in warehouse and construction sites, but not indoor home and office use
- Ideal for use in outdoor areas with a built-on windshield
- LP tank use is safety with an included LP hose and regulator kit
- ODS safety shut-off for added protection!
- Top-mounted controls are conveniently located for adjustable heat control
- Two locking front wheels are part of the castor based portable design