UniFlame GAD920SP Propane Outdoor Fireplace
- Features a Simple Assembly that Requires No Tools and Hand Crafted Tiles for Added Aesthetic Value
- Read More...
Bring warmth, light, and luxury ambiance to your outdoor living space with the UniFlame GAD920SP propane outdoor fireplace! Since your patio, deck, or yard is an extension of your normal living space, you'll want to bring all the comfort of indoors to your back yard. A full 40,000 BTU provides all the comforting ambiance of an indoor fireplace, while extending the life of your outdoor entertaining season!
The UniFlame GAD920SP propane outdoor fireplace has a handy multi-spark electronic ignition that make starting your unit fast, safe, and easy!
To enhance the aesthetics of your unit and your outdoor room, the UniFlame propane fireplace features a hidden control panel! Enjoy full control while enjoying the stylish design.
Included for your convenience is a complimentary protective cover so can keep the UniFlame GAD920SP propane outdoor fireplace in clean and working order, no matter the weather!
No Tools Required
Have the UniFlame GAD920SP propane outdoor fireplace set-up and ready to use without the need of tools! The simple assembly provides headache-free set-up that anyone can accomplish.
- Model: GAD920SP
- Product Type: Propane Outdoor Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 41.25" x W: 41.25" x H: 21.70"
- Product Weight: 140.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal outdoor fireplace for patios, decks and more
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Heating Capacity: 40000 BTUs
- Construction: Metal
- Finish: Black
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Requires Venting: Yes
- Requires Gas Hook-Ups: No
- A protective cover is included for your convenience
- Handcrafted tile mantel adds aesthetic value to the fireplace
- Light up your life quickly with the unit's multi-spark electronic ignition
- The simple assembly requires no tools to get set up!
- Unique design enhances the appearance of any outdoor living space
- The fireplace is fueled by a standard LP gas tank