UniFlame GAD1001B Propane Outdoor Fireplace
- Features a Handcrafted Tile Mantel for Luxury Adornment and Porcelain Steel Bowl for Reliable Outdoor Durability
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The UniFlame GAD1001B propane outdoor fireplace will light up your life with full flames, luxury design, and convenient automatic controls! A multi-spark electronic ignition system makes it easy to enjoy a powerful fire quickly and safely. For added durability, the propane fireplace uses a porcelain steel bowl of the best quality!
The UniFlame GAD1001B propane outdoor fireplace features 30,000 BTU of powerful flames for comforting warmth and brilliant firelight ideal so you can enjoy being outside all year long!
Crafted by Hand
For added luxury the unit includes a handcrafted tile mantel to enhance the appearance of your deck, patio, or entertainment area.
The unit boasts a time-honored design with wicker basket base for a style unique to the UniFlame GAD1001B propane outdoor fireplace!
Start, stop, and make fine adjustments to flames with the UniFlame GAD1001B propane fire hearth's easy access full control panel. The unit's electronic igniter is included on the panel!
- Model: GAD1001B
- Product Type: Propane Outdoor Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 32.00" x W: 32.00" x H: 26.80"
- Product Weight: 55.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Brown
- Application: Ideal for outdoor use on patios, decks and more
- Type: Fireplace
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Heating Capacity: 30000 BTUs
- Construction: Steel , Natural Stone
- Finish: Natural Stone
- Assembly Required: No
- Requires Venting: Yes
- Requires Gas Hook-Ups: No
- Additional Features: Includes lava rocks
- A porcelain steel bowl is ultra-durable and long lasting!
- All it takes is a standard LP gas tank to enjoy hours of warmth and light
- Electronic ignition is a fast and safe way to spark the LP fueled flames!
- Enhance the appearance of your outdoor living space with a hand-crafted tile mantel
- For ease of operation, a control panel is neatly tucked under the mantel rim
- 4-legged base provides excellent support and attractive design