Baratza G385 Maestro Plus Coffee Grinder with Automatic Thermal Cut-Off Device
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Less Heat and Noise
The Baratza G385 Maestro Plus features a DC motor that uses a lower RPM speed to generate less noise and heat while grinding.
Whole Bean Hopper
The G385 comes with a large whole bean hopper that carries up to 8 ounces with each use.
Safe to Use Every Day
The Maestro Plus coffee grinder offers an automatic thermal cutoff safety device that prevents overheating and keeps the unit in good condition even with everyday use.
Front Mounted Pulse Button
The Baratza G385 Maestro Plus coffee grinder includes a pulse button for accurate precision when it comes to grinding fine coffee for espresso.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: G385
- UPC: 838823003850
- Product Type: Maestro Plus Coffee Grinder
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.20" x W: 4.70" x H: 13.70"
- Product Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Grinds coffee for home or commercial use
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts, 110 volts
- Watts: 480 watts, 480 watts
- Type: Conical Burr
- Timer: Yes
- Settings: 40 steps of adjustment
- Hopper Capacity: 0.05 pounds
- Number of Hoppers: 1
- Pulse Control: Yes
- Variable Grind Settings: No
- Grind Range: Espresso to French press
- Certifications: ETL , UL
- Automatic Shutoff: Yes
- Removable Hopper: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
- 60 second timer is included for easily repeatable grind times
- Coffee grounds bin can be removed to directly dispense coffee into a filter basket
- Perfect for espresso, drip, or French press coffee alike!
- Pulse button grinds coffee with even more precision for the perfect espresso shot
- Whole bean hopper lid tightly secures the beans while grinding