Royal Teak Collection Footrest FTSTL
- Can Support Up to 300 lbs.
- Fully Collapsible For Ease Of Storage
- No Assembly Required
- Q & A
The Royal Teak Collection Footrest FTSTL
The Royal Teak Collection Footrest FTSTL is a substantial and durable add-on piece of furniture for those who feel like their furniture collection is missing that last piece of the puzzle. Built from Grade A premium Teak wood, all the pieces used to construct the Royal Teak Collection Footrest FTSTL were harvested from Teak trees grown on sustainable farms in Indonesia and South Eastern Asia. This specifically chosen Teak wood was aged for at least 45 years, thus making the components of this footrest highly compact, dense, and durable. What all this means is that this footrest is not only comfortable and relaxing to set your feet on, but, you won't have to waste time cleaning or refinishing it, as it will always maintain its spectacular appearance. In addition to this, the aged teak wood used to construct thisfootrest is all joined with mortise and tenon joints and further bolstered by brass and stainless steel hardware. Thus, what you have is a foot rest that is so durable, that it can withstand a load of up to 300 pounds! With this footrest, you'll never have to worry about not having enough chairs.
Aged Teak wood offers a superior barrier of protection
The Royal Teak Collection Footrest FTSTL is built from Teak tree wood aged for at least 45 years, sustainably grown in Indonesia and South Eastern Asia. The chosen Teak wood for this footrest was picked deliberately because of its high overall density and elevated concentration of Teak wood oils. These features of aged Teak wood are directly responsible for Teak wood's consistently superior overall condition and inherent ability to protect itself against extreme weather conditions. So, when you take into account all the benefits of the Teak wood used in the creation of this footrest, you can easily see why it was chosen to construct the Royal Teak Collection Footrest FTSTL: your footrest will be able to protect itself against rain damage, or typical wood rot, and also it will never crack, chip, or splinter on you, no matter what. As an added bonus, Teak tree oils also provide this footrest with an increased resistance to insects like spiders and termites.
Special Features Include
- Aged Teak wood provides an all-natural glossed finish
- Entire piece is machine cut and kiln dried with machine-based manufacturing techniques
- Brass and stainless steel hardware supports pre-cut mortise and tenon joints for extra durability
- Regular cleaning and maintenance not required
- Footrest can support up to 300lbs making it a dual option as a footrest or additional seat
- Footrest folds flat for ease of storage
While the Royal Teak Collection Footrest FTSTL was designed primarily for use on the porch and patio, it remains a perfect and versatile addition to any furniture set you might already have. The Royal Teak Collection Footrest FTSTLs offer superior support and comfort, while also fending off pests, and in addition, these units can be folded for ease of storage. Thus, this footrest provides a very comfortable and stylish place to rest your tired feet after a long day.
- Model: FTSTL
- Product Type: Footrest-Teak
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 18.00" x H: 17.50"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Natural
- Application: A portable footrest used as an ottoman or as an extra chair
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Furniture Use: Outdoor , Indoor
- Furniture Type: Accessory/Other
- Furniture Set: No
- Finish: Natural Finish
- Construction: Wood
- Assembly Required: No
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- UV Protected: Yes
- All components are machine cut and kiln dried for exacting precision
- Can support up to 300lbs of weight
- Footrest features an all natural, glossed finish
- Frequent cleaning not required
- Mortise and tenon joints along with brass and stainless steel hardware deliver extra durability
- Unit can be folded flat for ease of storage