Soleus FT1-30-42 12 Inch Retro Metal Table Fan
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Soleus FT1-30-42 12 inch retro metal table fan costs just pennies a day to operate. It doesn't require any installation or mounting, so setup is easy. The FT1-30-42 12 inch retro metal table fan simple needs to be plugged in and turned on before you can start enjoying cooling comfort.
3 Fan Speeds
The Soleus FT1-30-42 12 inch retro metal table fan features multiple selectable fan speeds to keep you comfortable at all times.
The FT1-30-42 12 inch retro metal table fan has an oscillating grill that allows widespread air flow.
Retro Design and Finish
This electric fan includes a retro design and finish that complements the decor in your home.
The Soleus FT1-30-42 is constructed completely of metal to promote long lasting durability.
- Model: FT1-30-42
- UPC: 647568663348
- Product Type: 12" Retro Metal Table Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 13.00" x H: 18.00"
- Product Weight: 6.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Provides cooling and ventilation in bedrooms and offices
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Electric Fan
- Diameter: 12 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Watts: 35 watts
- Amps: 0.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Fan Style: Tabletop
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Allows you to raise your thermostat setting temperatures, which saves money and energy
- Cools and ventilates throughout the day, while only costing pennies to operate
- Features a compact design that allows it to be taken wherever cooling and ventilation is needed
- Features high and low fan speed settings that allow you to personalize your cooling experience
- Has a 152.4 mm blade span for powerful performance
- Includes a rubber padded grip that allows you to secure the fan to tables, shelves, cubicle partitions and other solid surfaces